Caring For Your Hands Between Manicures
At Home Care Instructions — Manicure
In order to maintain your manicure it is important to
follow the simple steps below!
1. Schedule regular manicures every 1-2 weeks.
2. Wear gloves when working in the yard or when using harsh chemicals and when your hands are in water for extended periods of time.
3. Moisturize your hands often.
4. Massage cuticle Oil into your cuticles daily.
5. Apply clear polish every other day to help preserve your polish.
6. Do not file nails back and forth—only file in one direction (from corner to center).
7. Do not buff the surface of your nails.
8. Do not bite or pick at your nails or cuticles.
9. Do not attempt to glue or “fix” a split or cracked nail at home. Call immediately for an appointment to have it repaired properly.
10. Report any unusual reactions to your nail specialist immediately.
Article ©Copyright 2010 - Melodie Hand/Tickled Pink Salon/The Herbal Patch- All Rights Reserved