Caring For Enhancements Between Visits
At Home Care Instructions — Nail Enhancements
In order to maintain your enhancements it is important to
follow the simple steps below!
1. Schedule regular maintenance appointments every 2-3 weeks (see below).
2. Wear gloves when working in the yard or when using harsh chemicals and when your hands are in water for extended periods of time.
3. Moisturize your hands often.
4. Massage cuticle Oil into your cuticles daily.
5. Do not bite or pick at your nails or cuticles.
6. Do not use your nails as tools.
7. Do not attempt to glue or “fix” a lifted or cracked nail at home. Call immediately for an appointment to have it repaired properly.
8. Report any unusual reactions to your nail
9. Should you wish to remove your nails, call your nail specialist and have them removed properly. Do NOT attempt to remove them yourself at home as this may damage your natural nails.
Article ©Copyright 2010 - Melodie Hand/Tickled Pink Salon/The Herbal Patch - All Rights Reserved